Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Harperism Is ... Vile Statements!

The Conservatives were quick to get out, "Oh, but he has retracted his statement."
WAIT!
I am SICK and FED UP with this tactic.
Do you remember their making a cruel and vile remark about the sitting Prime Minister's physical facial disability, then quickly retracting their remark?
Who do they think I am? A jury member having to take a Judge's "disregard that comment" over and over again?
Well, I'm not and enough is enough.
This one has put me over the edge. The CONs say things to test us then if we get upset they come back with "Oh sorry".
Didn't Harper do this with the 65-67 pension thingie just last week in Europe?
They say them and MEAN THEM and I'm fed up with it!
The CONs are nothing but vile reformists.


Tory senator's idea: Give each murderer a rope inside their prison cell
LINK